CAN-Bus boards with CANopen protocol
In conjunction with a CAN bus board, an industrial computer becomes a CAN bus master and can control a complete application via the fieldbus. Of course, this requires the appropriate software, which is usually individually adapted to the application.
The fieldbus boards from ICPDAS support the CANopen protocol and are available in PCIe and Universal PCI format. Variants with isolated interfaces are also available. Fieldbus boards with 1 to 8 CAN ports are available for use in a wide range of applications.
Further product features of the fieldbus boards:
- Driver - for Windows and Linux
- Driver - for LabView, InduSoft, DASYlab
- CANopen - library and diagnostic tool
- CAN specification - 2.0A and 2.0B
- Installation - quick and easy via plug-and-play
Serial interface cards for RS-232/422/485
The number of serial ports on a PC is often limited. With serial interface cards, any computer can be easily equipped with multiple RS-232 or RS-422/485 interfaces. In the industrial environment, special demands are placed on these serial interfaces. Therefore, all plug-in cards are opto-isolated and equipped with overvoltage protection, making them ideal for tough industrial applications.
ICPDAS offers a wide range of serial interface cards for PCI-Express and PCI-Bus. The proven interface cards of the VEX and VXC series have 2 to 8 RS-232 or RS-422/RS485 interfaces. A point-to-point connection is realized via RS-232, there is only one device per interface possible. With RS-422/485 interfaces, several devices per port are possible.
Further product features of the serial interface cards:
- Driver - for all current Windows operating systems and Linux
- Baud rate - from 50 bps to 921,600 bps
- Self-tuner function - with data flow direction recognition simplifies software programming
- COM Selector - COM port selection via DIP switch