I/O Modules for ModbusRTU
- M-7000 series: Our proven standard supports the ModbusRTU and the DCON protocol with max. 16 digital and 20 analog inputs and outputs per module as well as status LEDs
- M-2000 series: The new module series in the slim design for ModbusRTU and DCON with analog inputs.
- tM series: The compact modules for simple applications with max. 8 analog and digital inputs and outputs per module
- LC series: Relay modules for lighting and alarm control
- SC series: Switching relays for lighting systems and room air conditioning
Analog and digital inputs and outputs
Our ModbusRTU I/O modules capture analog and digital signals:
- Analog inputs for direct connection of volts, mV, mA, thermocouples, Pt100 and Pt1000 as well as strain gauges
- Digital inputs such as counter, frequency and encoder
- Analog outputs allow control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA)
- Digital outputs with Open Collector, sink/source and up to 700mA per channel
- Relay outputs such as signal, power and PhotoMOS
Special functions of ModbusRTU I/O modules
- Self-tuner function - automatic recognition of data flow direction and baud rate simplifies software programming
- Safety - overvoltage protection, open wire detection, ESD protection and 3000 V isolation ensure a high degree of functional reliability in industrial environments.
- Power-On Value - power-on values can be configured for safe industrial use
- Safe Values - in the event of a communication failure, the setting of the Safe Values prevents damage to connected devices.
- Simple mounting - Standard equipment for DIN-rail in the switch cabinet and additionally for the wall.