I/O Modules for ModbusTCP
- Our proven standard with a LAN or a PoE port: ET-7000 and PET-7000 series
- Two LAN ports for easy wiring with Daisy chain: ET-7200 and PET-7200 series
- The new series in the slim design with two LAN ports for Daisy-Chain: ET-2200 series
- The compact modules for simple applications with LAN or PoE port: tET series and tPET series
- Download Center
- Service Center
The ModusTCP protocolAll I/O modules for ModbusTCP are equipped as standard with a DIN rail mounting option for the control cabinet and additionally with wall mounting for fast installation.
Analog and digital I/Os
Special functions of the ModbusTCP I/O modules
- Daisy Chain - Equipped with two Ethernet ports, the Daisy Chain enables cabling in line and thus reduces the cabling effort of conventional star cabling.
- LAN Bypass - This protection function prevents data communication from being interrupted in the event of a module failure. The network signal is directly looped through.
- I/O Pair Connection - A digital input of one module is mirrored directly to a digital output of another module.
- Power-On Value - The power-on values can be configured for safe industrial use
- Safe Values - In the event of a communication failure, the setting of safe values prevents damage to the connected devices.