Serial Device Server
- Download Center
- Service Center
With intelligent control functions
Serial device servers from ICPDAS-EUROPE
Special functions of the serial device servers:
- Power can be supplied via PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) or a separate power supply (+12V ~ +48 V).
- Serial Tunneling allows serial devices to be connected directly to each other via Ethernet (1-to-1 connection)
- Multi-Client capable with up to 20 ports
- According to the Multi-Master principle, several PCs have equal access to the serial ports.
- Using the Virtual I/O function, digital I/Os can be connected directly to the device server.
- The Self-Tuner function with automatic recognition of the data flow direction and baud rate simplifies software programming.