I/O Modules for PROFIBUS
- PROFI-5000 series: Our standard modules support the PROFIBUS protocol with max. 10 analog and 24 digital inputs and outputs per module
- PROFI-8000 series: Our expandable PROFIBUS modules with 1/2/4/8 I/O slots for direct integration of additional I/Os from the I-8000 and I-87000 series. The plug-in I/O modules can be individually combined.
- Download Center
- Service Center
The PROFIBUS protocolThe PROFIBUS I/O modules are ideal for extending applications in manufacturing, process and building automation. In addition, ICPDAS also offers converters and gateways for easy integration of other bus protocols to PROFIBUS networks.
What is an PROFIBUS protocol and how does it work?
Analog and digital inputs and outputs for PROFIBUS
- Analog inputs for direct connection of volts, mV, mA and thermocouples
- Digital inputs
- Analog outputs enable control and regulation via current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA)
- Digital outputs with Open Collector, sink and up to 650mA per channel
- Relay outputs
Functions of the PROFIBUS I/O modules
- Baud rate - from 9.6 to 12 Mbps
- 124 slaves - with max. 244 bytes per input/output per slave
- Configuration - via the master with GSD file
- Isolation - overvoltage protection, 4kV ESD protection and 3000 VDC isolation
- For industrial use - standard equipment for DIN rail mounting and operating temperature range from -25°C to +75°C