I/O Modules for DCON
- I-7000 series: Our proven standard supports the DCON protocol with max. 16 analog and 16 digital inputs and outputs per module as well as status LEDs
- I-87000 series: Serial plug-in modules for the PACs of ICPDAS with max. 20 analog and 32 digital inputs and outputs per module
- Download Center
- Service Center
The automation protocol DCONThe DCON (ASCII) protocol is a proprietary ICPDAS software for configuration and testing of I/O modules with serial (RS-232/485) or Ethernet (Virtual COM Port) interface. It is compatible with almost all Windows operating systems. The DCON Utiltiy is used to set the baud rate, checksum, format and various options for module search. In addition, tools for data logging and command line tools are available.
Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Analog inputs for direct connection of volts, mV, mA, thermocouples, Pt100 and Pt1000 as well as strain gauges.
- Digital inputs such as counter, frequency and encoder
- Analog outputs allow control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA) - Analog outputs enable control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA)
- Digital outputs with Open Collector, sink/source and up to 700mA per channel
- Relay outputs such as signal, power and PhotoMOS
Special functions of the DCON I/O modules
- Self-tuner function - automatic recognition of data flow direction and baud rate simplifies software programming
- Safety - overvoltage protection, open wire detection, ESD protection and 3000 V isolation ensure a high functional reliability in industrial environments.
- Power-On Value - power-on values can be configured for safe industrial use
- Safe Values - In case of communication failure, the setting of the Safe Values prevents damage to the connected devices.
- Easy Mounting - Standard equipment for DIN-rail in the switch cabinet and additionally for the wall.