I/O Modules for DCON
- I-7000 series: Our proven standard supports the DCON protocol with max. 16 analog and 16 digital inputs and outputs per module as well as status LEDs
- I-87000 series: Serial plug-in modules for the PACs of ICPDAS with max. 20 analog and 32 digital inputs and outputs per module
Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Analog inputs for direct connection of volts, mV, mA, thermocouples, Pt100 and Pt1000 as well as strain gauges.
- Digital inputs such as counter, frequency and encoder
- Analog outputs allow control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA) - Analog outputs enable control and regulation via voltage (0 ~ +5 V, 0 ~ +10 V, +/-5 V, +/-10 V) and current (0 ~ +20 mA or +4 ~ +20 mA)
- Digital outputs with Open Collector, sink/source and up to 700mA per channel
- Relay outputs such as signal, power and PhotoMOS
Special functions of the DCON I/O modules
- Self-tuner function - automatic recognition of data flow direction and baud rate simplifies software programming
- Safety - overvoltage protection, open wire detection, ESD protection and 3000 V isolation ensure a high functional reliability in industrial environments.
- Power-On Value - power-on values can be configured for safe industrial use
- Safe Values - In case of communication failure, the setting of the Safe Values prevents damage to the connected devices.
- Easy Mounting - Standard equipment for DIN-rail in the switch cabinet and additionally for the wall.