New IIoT Solutions
Data and communication are the key for the optimization of processes and create a valid basis for future decisions. With this in mind, ICPDAS-EUROPE is expanding its portfolio to include mobile routers, gateways and wireless I/O systems based on LTE and LoRaWAN technology. Together with the existing portfolio, ICPDAS-EUROPE is a complete provider for IIoT applications. In combination with innovative services and concepts, this results in new solutions to meet the requirements of the Smart Infrastucture, Renewable Energies and M2M sectors.
Low Cost M2M Application
With the LTE router UR32 the entry into various M2M and IIoT applications is possible at manageable costs. All industrial requirements are met. Equipped with two fast Ethernet ports, RS-232 interface and onboard DI/DO, the LTE Router UR32 can be connected to various field devices. The range of functions extends from simple, transparent data transmission to the monitoring of actual and set values of connected devices. For example, remote monitoring or fault reporting applications can be implemented without additional control. If a permanent connection is not desired or possible, remote management functions guarantee a connection setup if necessary (e.g. via VPN). This is implemented via the integrated LTE CAT4 modem with dual SIM backup for reliable mobile communication.
- UR3x series - cost effective routers
- UR5x series - rich interface routers
- UR7x series - programmable routers
Industrial Remote I/O's
- UC11xx series with LoRaWAN
- UC3xxx series - Cellular: 3G / 4G / NB-IoT
Industrial LoRaWAN Systems
- UG8x series - Out- / Indoor Gateway
- UC11-x series - Out- / Indoor Sensor Nodes
- EM500 series - Outdoor Sensor Nodes
- AM100 series - Indoor Sensor Nodes
- UC11xx series - Indoor Remote I/O's
For a quick overview of all energy data. It allows simple operation and configuration via web server.
- monitor energy consumption
- indentify main consumer
- data analysis & reports
- reduce peak loads
- optimize downtime and maintenance